So What Is The Ketogenic Diet?
The Ketogenic Diet (Keto) is a low-carb diet that turns the body into a fat-burning machine. It has many potential health benefits for weight loss, physical and mental performance. It is often called the “feel good diet” because of the high energy it provides. Ketones fuel the brain and help to avoid the “brain fog” associated with other low-carb diets.
The Keto Diet also tastes great and allows dieters to enjoy real nutrient dense food like butter, cream, cheese, eggs and bacon. A Ketogenic Diet is similar to other low-carb diets like the Atkins Diet or LCHF (Low Carb/High Fat). The main difference between a strict LCHF and a Keto Diet is a lower amount of protein is consumed in the Keto Diet.
A Ketogenic Diet should have approximately 75% of its calories come from fat, with another 20% from proteins and 5% from carbohydrates. A keto diet is designed specifically to result in ketosis.
What is Ketosis?
Ketosis is a natural state when the body produce small fuel molecules called “ketones”. This is an alternative fuel for the body used when blood sugar (glucose) is in short supply. Ketones are produced if you eat very few carbs and only moderate amounts of protein. They are produced in the liver, from fat and they are then consumed as fuel in the body, including by the brain.
What Will I Eat On The Ketogenic Diet?
- Fats & Oils. Try to get your fat from natural sources like meat and nuts. Supplement with saturated and monounsaturated fats like coconut oil, butter, and olive oil.
- Protein. Try to stick with organic, pasture-raised and grass-fed meat where possible. Most meats don’t have added sugar in them, so they can be consumed in moderate quantity. Remember that too much protein on a ketogenic diet is not a good thing.
- Vegetables. Fresh or frozen doesn’t matter. Stick with above ground vegetables, leaning toward leafy/green items.
- Dairy. Most dairy is fine, but make sure to buy full-fat dairy items. Harder cheeses typically have fewer carbs.
- Nuts and Seeds. In moderation, nuts and seeds can be used to create some fantastic textures. Try to use fattier nuts like macadamias and almonds.
- Beverages. Stay simple and stick to mostly water. You can flavor it if needed with stevia-based flavorings or lemon/lime juice.
- KetoFUEL. The ultimate Keto pantry essential, this meal replacement shake keeps your fat to protein to carb ratio perfect.
- KetoBURN. Used to curb appetite and give you energy, this herbal supplement will keep your Keto diet on track.
Why Do We Love The Ketogenic Diet?
Because if works!! There is nothing more frustrating than working so hard on a diet, sacrificing most of your favorite foods, feeling hungry, cranky and tired and not seeing ANY progress on the scale! When you are working hard – you want to loose weight!! You want to see that scale MOVE!! Some diets work so slowly that it is very easy to become discouraged and give up! When you stick to a Ketogenic Diet, it not only works but it can work fast – providing you quickly with results that will encourage you and keep you going!! It really is the “Feel Good Diet” both physically and mentally.
Why Should I Add KetoFUEL To My Ketogenic Diet?
KetoFUEL has the perfect ratios to help put you in and keep you in Ketosis – 75% fat, 20% protein and 5% carbs. One quick on the go shake can be exchanged for any meal of the day because it is made from REAL FOOD!! It conveniently takes all the guesswork out of your meal planning because you know you are getting just what you need. It can also be used as a carb replacement in many of your favorite recipes. Pancakes, cookies, dinner rolls, etc – it will quickly become an essential in your Keto pantry. This product is all natural and contains no exogenous ketones.
How Can KetoBURN Help My Weight Loss Success?
KetoBURN is an herbal metabolic accelerator that helps to control your appetite. Taken once a day, it helps to curb cravings, improve focus and boost your overall energy level. It is the perfect little “helper” to get you through those weak moments and help you have even more success with your Keto lifestyle. Losing weight is a great motivator to keep loosing more weight. Seeing consistent progress with your weight loss is just what you need to keep you focused on the end result – a healthy body ready to take on the world and enjoy a beautiful future!